Cooking fire in condo doused quickly - Meriden Record-Journal

The fire has been contained for the stove region and surrounding cabinets, according to the fire department. Presently there had been no injuries. Generally there had been absolutely no injuries for the reason that fire, which authorities determined ended up being caused by way of a pot of cooking oil left unattended on a stove.



About 12:30 p.m., fire crews responded Crown Villages building Bonuses 2, at the corner regarding Crown Street and Hall Avenue, for any reported kitchen fire along with noticeable flames.

The entire creating ended up being evacuated. MERIDEN The cooking fire ended up Home Page being extinguished quickly Saturday afternoon inside a building in the Crown Village condominium complex. Following the actual fire has been extinguished, firefighters ventilated the unit having a fan. The Particular building features since been demolished. Any resident in the condo reportedly left one thing cooking about the stove unattended.

in May, a fire destroyed Crown Villages Creating 11. Smoke could be seen billowing from the windows.

Andrew Ragali

.

The Actual fire occurred inside a first-floor unit

Write a comment

Comments: 2